a journal ~ celebrating the power of God's love,
the wonder of grace, the blessing of peace and the living of JOY

Monday 14 March 2011

eyes to see and mouths to sing

"how great is our God, sing with me..."
this morning, i'm reflecting on yesterday morning.  during the church service that we were at, someone shared a miracle God had done in him, and then also through him.  God-incidences.  there's nothing more that thrills the soul than being in/sharing our/hearing others' God moments.  miracles of grace on this path to eternity.  i'm marvelling!  the God of the universe really does step into time and space, revealing Himself, for us to see if we have eyes to see ~ Jesus spoke of that often in His teaching.  and how marvellous when we can take joy together in "the things He has done."  i hope i never "get used" to them, or heaven forbid, am skeptical or critical of someone's sharing...  in fact, my heart hungers to see God in action ~ around me, through me, and in me.  our God is indeed great!  so let's open our eyes, and let our mouths overflow, because we as believers have so much to sing about.

thanks for letting me share,
and sing with me, if you will.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment